Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We've been busy....

Ooh...got to post more often....we have been so busy sewing, laughing and planning....I don't have time to post as often as I like.  Here's what we have been doing.  Don't forget to check out our great quilt shop we work at.....Mamas Quilt Shop.......thanks Brenda!

Wednesday sewing group

Patty working hard on her Thimbleberrie's project.
One block down, three to go!
Love this shot!
Angela hiding behind her Snowball quilt....I was so jealous....it is beautiful!
Patty did a great job!
Welcome B.J.....see her little tote....I made that for "Quilt Red" participants....I am making everyone a bag....ssh...don't tell.
Brenda and me!  I never get in the pictures....I am always behind the camera!  Thanks Angela!
Brenda and one her little Singers....she is so precise with her piecing.


Come join us....we promise  you will be smiling when you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment